We provide certified translation, notarization and legalization services in Singapore.
Our certified translation service comprises of the following:
- The source-language (original) text
- The target-language (translated) text
- A statement or Certificate of Translation issued by Sage Languages Pte Ltd attesting that we believe the translated text is an accurate and complete translation of the original text.
Below are some common documents that require certified translation:
Informed Consent Forms
Notarization of certified translation: We can also arrange to have the certified translation statement notarized. The Notary Public seal assures that the person(s) stated in the statement or Certificate of Translation have signed the document in the Notary’s presence.
Legalization of notarized translation: Legalization is the process by which the signature and seal of the Notary Public are confirmed by the Singapore Academy of Law or Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the receiving country’s Embassy.
Legalization of notarized translation comprises of the following:
- A Notarial Certificate issued and signed by the Notary Public.
- Confirmation by the Singapore Academy of Law, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and or the receiving country’s Embassy.
Whether or not your documents need to be legalized is dependent on the other party in the receiving country. If in doubt, you may wish to Legalize in order to avoid costly delays and freight expenses.